Want to shape the future? Join our team, make a real impact
Number of positions: 1
We are looking to strengthen our NFV section to evolve and optimize our platform and surrounding software and services. As a member of this section, you will work with Enea’s offering around NFV, SDN, OpenStack/OpenDaylight, KVM and other virtualization solutions and Cloud technologies with focus on providing an optimized NFV solution for the high performance communication industry. This position is located in Stockholm/Kista.
Enea is the main contributor to the ARM support in the OPNFV project and we were the first to demonstrate an OPNFV platform running on ARM, we have the world’s first Pharos lab connected to OPNFV continuous integration.
You will be part of a team that participates in all parts of the development cycle from initial analysis to training and support. In the team, we expect you to care extra for issues related to the overall architecture and design.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Experience from software development in relevant technical areas such as SDN (OpenDaylight), NFV (DPDK, Open vSwitch, Linux IP/networking technologies, IP fast path technologies), Cloud Computing (OpenStack).
- Good understanding of hypervisors technologies used with Linux (KVM, Linux Containers).
- Experience working within open source projects such as OPNFV, OpenStack, Linaro, Yocto, Linux Foundation.
- Knowledge about embedded/network systems development and/or modern HW architectures (System-On-Chip architectures).
- Experience and skills in C/C++, scripting (bash/python), Java.
- Experience in Linux kernel optimization, e.g. real-time and virtualization.
- Passion about software development.
- Excellent proficiency in written and oral English.
This is an area that evolves quickly and you should be able to handle changing and evolving requirements.
Why should you join Enea?
Enea is an independent vendor of software and services, with healthy finances and steady growth. With offices in three continents, we foster an international culture and work environment, with distributed teams and working processes. We offer you a chance to join us in an expansive and highly interesting phase, where we invest heavily in R&D and drive the evolution of the connected society through proprietary products and open industry collaboration projects. We are passionate about technology and together with you we will continue to develop demanding software systems that affect the daily lives of billions of people around the globe.
For more information, please contact Thomas Lundström at +46 (0)709 71 42 02 (after 2017-01-08) or Thomas.Lundstrom@enea.com.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will start to evaluate candidates after the holidays.
Enea is a global supplier of network software platforms and world class services, with a vision of helping customers develop amazing functions in a connected society. We are committed to working together with customers and leading hardware vendors as a key contributor in the open source community, developing and hardening optimal software solutions. Every day, more than three billion people around the globe rely on our technologies in a wide range of applications in multiple verticals – from Telecom and Automotive, to Medical and Avionics. We have offices in Europe, North America and Asia, and are listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm AB. Discover more at www.enea.com and start a conversation at email@example.com.
Please forward your resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form "Apply for this job"!