Senior Developer Modern Web Technologies (ID: 1003)
Want to shape the future? Join our team, make a real impact
Job Type: Full Time
Level of experience: Senior
Number of positions: 5
Main purpose of the job
We are seeking for talented front-end developer to be part of our team and to contribute on development and maintenance . This involves working closely with back-end designers and designers.
About the project
Our client is the global lead company for visual solutions (they supply the visual systems for all the big entities: from CIA headquarters and New York Train Station Central to U2 concerts!)
– Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
– Contributing to documentation (instructional, technical specification)
– Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Head of Development or Technical Director.
– Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
– Works closely with the back end development team to ensure that all ideas and codes are coming across visually as intended
– Good knowledge and experience in web aplication developement using ASP.NET & C#.
– Strong understanding of HTML/HTML5 and CSS
– Experience with Telerik controls, RAD and KENDO UI
– Relational databases
– Understanding of MVC model.
– Caching servers (redis etc.)
– Responsive webdesign and modern GUI (incl. i.e. experience with Material (Google), Bootstrap, Modern UI (Microsoft))
– Some mobility experience (Smartphone / Tablets – IOS/Android/Windows phone – HTML5, Hybrid or native apps)
– Experience with enterprise webdesign (security, performance, scalability, usability etc.)
– Experience in creating visual appealing web interfaces for business applications.
– Can map business use cases to great front end solutions
– Can Write design specs. And do estimation
– Quality minded and can ensure great delivery of front end development work
– Good understanding of page life cycle.
– Highly responsible for the quality of the work you deliver
– Can act as a frontend developer coach for some other team members in a ramp up process
– Worked with Agile methods (SCRUM or Kanban)
– Fluent in english (spoken and written)
– Good communication skills.
Discover more about us : http://0loves1.enea.com
Please forward your resume with covering letter to email@example.com or complete the form "Apply for this job"!