Senior NodeJS Developer (ID:142)
Want to shape the future? Join our team, make a real impact
Job Type: Full time
Level of experience: Senior
Number of positions: 1
The ideal candidate will have:
At least 3 years of hands-on experience working with front-end web development of custom web content and able to
At least 2 years of hands-on experience working with REST services and AJAX back-end web applications
At least 2 years of hands-on experience working with SQL (e.g. MySQL) and/or NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
Knowledge of one of the following frameworks: AngularJS/ ExpressJS/ Ember
Knowledge of one responsive Framework (eg. Bootstrap, Compass Toast, Less)
Willing to work as part of a team of developers, using SCRUM methodology
Learning oriented person and passionate about new technologies
Good verbal communication skills and fluency in English, both oral and written
Familiar with git
- Unit tests & code coverage: All code must be unit tested and have a coverage of 80% before it will be merged into the main development branch. Checks will be performed on the CI systems for this.
- Static code analysis
- Style checks
- Documentation: All methods and classes shall be fully documented according to the JSDoc standards.
- Benchmarking: The code should be tested on scalability.
- Integration testing: The agent and web client must be tested.
- Vulnerability and security testing: All code must be tested for vulnerabilities and security flaws (e.g. DOS attacks, buffer overflows, SQL injection…). Tools may be selected together with the partners.
- Code reviews: All code shall be reviewed by a minimum of 2 developers before it can be merged into the main development branch.
- Continuous integration: All submitted agent code is built by a continuous integration system (Jenkins) on OSX, Linux and Windows based systems in different version and configurations.
An inspiring environment alongside global teams of professionals within our R&D Center;
Opportunity to extend your competencies to keep up with industry dynamics and access top technologies and training for using them in various projects;
Team buildings and on-premises relaxing activities (darts, pool);
Flexible working schedule for an excellent work – life balance;
Motivating salary package and medical insurance.
Discover more about us : http://0loves1.enea.com
Please forward your resume with covering letter to email@example.com or complete the form "Apply for this job"!