Software Testing Engineer (ID:1001)
Want to shape the future? Join our team, make a real impact
Job Type: Full Time
Level of experience: Entry Level/Middle
Number of positions: 7
Main purpose of the job
Deliver testing services for the domains in a Telecommunications environment ensuring platforms, services and components are tested to agreed milestones, cost and quality. Prepare test plans, test cases and test scripts as well as execute tests to the agreed standards, timelines and service levels. Ensure a common approach & standards are followed for testing.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience of delivering software testing solutions in a multi-national global environment and is ideally ISTQB certified.
- Responsible for the production of detailed test plans, test cases and test scripts in the Billing, DataWarehouse, ERP,Online, Mediation, CRM or Middleware
- Responsible for the production of all testing deliverables and execution of tests to agreed milestones and quality.
- Execute the tests ensuring all results and defects are documented using the test methodology
- Uses the agreed Test Tools and Environments to produce all test deliverables, results and defects.
- Identify and raise defects using the agreed methodology and tools
- Liaise with the Test Team Lead to ensure planning and test coverage are correct
- Technological background, with degree level qualification in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent
- SQL Experience
- 1 year+ experience in software testing with SQL/DataWarehouse
Nice to have
- ISTQB foundation certification in Software testing (or equivalent)
- Experience of System, Integration and Regression testing
- knowledge of testing methodologies (Waterfall model/V model/Spiral model/RUP/Agile model/RAD)
- Programming: Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, C/C++
- Unix Fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Test Management tools (HP Quality Centre/ALM preferably)
- An inspiring environment alongside global teams of professionals;
- Opportunity to extend your competencies to keep up with industry dynamics.
- Access to top technologies and training for using them in various projects;
- Team buildings and on-premises relaxing activities;
- Balanced work program for an excellent work – life balance;
- Motivating salary package and medical insurance.
Discover more about us : http://0loves1.enea.com
Please forward your resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form "Apply for this job"!